The Hat Junkie – Old Fashioned Beauty with Modern Practicality
People often ask me how I began to make hats. It all began with an obsession for recreating a gentler time gone by when beauty lived in our everyday lives. At 19 I bought my first hand made hat and forced myself to find the courage to wear it. I was amazed at the reaction. Busy people stopped to smile or offer a friendly, “Nice Hat!” and strangers held doors open for me. I was hooked. As my hat habit grew it became apparent that I was either going to have to win the lottery or learn to make them myself. Well, I never did win the lottery, but I now have enough hats to fill a museum, a wonderful, woodworker husband and a beautiful 10 year old son who is, by far, my best creation to date.
- I love it! So pretty and comfortable!
- This headband is so remarkable and can be worn so many ways. I love the Madeleine headband so much I now have six colors. The flower with feather is pinned on, so you can get several and switch the flowers around. Anna is so great to communicate with and doesn't mind special requests!
- Looks great and is very warm. All of Anna's hats are great and I have a lot.
- Just wonderful! It fits well, is comfortable to wear and always gets a complement.
- Bought this Flapper Headband for a friend's birthday.. Very pleased with the excellent workmanship & design. Warm, stylish, colour true to advertisement & fits perfectly. Arrived in good time in nicely packed box. I would definitely recommend this product & any merchandise from this seller. Anne